Discover Lefkada & Ionian Sea
The Ionian islands
With “Lola” yachts you can enjoy the wonderful sceneries of the Ionian Islands, one of the most breathtaking parts of Greece.
The island gems of the Ionian sea are Zakynthos, Ithaca, Corfu, Kefalonia, Lefkada, Paxi (or Paxos), and Kythira. They are the seven largest and most popular islands of the group, while Antikythira, Antipaxi, Ereikousa, Mathraki, Othonoi, Meganisi, and Strofades are lesser-known smaller islands, which have a lot going for themselves.
Set sail to discover unexplored gems on the Ionian Islands; the sheltered coves and amazing sea caves, such as the Blue Caves on Zante Island and the Caves (called Grahves) on Paxi Island are impressive locations to add to your list of things to see.
Sailing trip around the Ionian Islands
Arriving in Lefkada
The starting point of your sailing trip around the Ionian Islands is the centrally located island of Lefkas. To arrive in Lefkas you can fly directly To Aktion airport in Preveza (PVK). The island of Lefkas is a twenty-minute drive as it is connected to the mainland with a movable bridge. Otherwise, If you decide to land in Athens it is possible to arrive to Lefkas and It's approximately four hours by car.
There is a very good reason why the Ionian Sea is so well known among sailors: the gentle ever-present wind ensures ideal sailing conditions. Its predictability plays an important role in this because it is a fairly constant wind that is never too extreme. You will therefore experience a calm sea, making it very pleasant for you to sail with "LOLA".
ISLANDS AND PORTS YOU COULD VISIT
Discover Ionian Islands
Take a sneak peek at the mesmerizing Ionian islands and ports you can visit with our fleet. Find below your perfect summer destination and organize your sailing adventure.
- Paxos: One of the most beautiful natural ports in Greece. With a very well protected harbor and many visiting celebrities
- Kefalonia: In the North section of Kefalonia between the blue sky and sea you will meet the picturesque town of Fiskardo and Assos
- Kastos: With only three miles between Kastos and Kalamos this island keeps its traditional character completely unspoiled.
- Kalamos: The island of Kalamos still keeps the beauty of pure hospitality and traditional character.
- Ithaka-Vathi: Is situated on one of the most historical islands and most natural ports of Greece, Ithaka
- Corfu: An island rich in green and beautiful beaches. Were lies the old town with its two famous historical Castles and traditional buildings
- Zakynthos: White beaches, sea turtles, and a party atmosphere make Zakynthos a favorite holiday island in Greece's magical Ionian Sea.
Rent a Boat in Lefkada
Please contact us for availability of the yacht and day you wish.