Rent a Yacht in Ionian Sea
“LOLA” yacht has 4 cabins, including island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins. The aft cabins benefit from an en-suite bathroom with a separate shower. The large windows in the cabins offer excellent sunlight and magnificent views of the surroundings.
The vertical tinted in the coachroof provides natural sunlight in the salon: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and salon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented toward the external cockpit. The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
DISTINGUISHED AND ENERGETIC
Get onboard easily and safely with a single level from the aft platform to the salon. A major structural “revolution” for this size. Improved throughout ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board. Access the lounge area by going through a large window that is offering unparalleled sunlight. The staircases at the transom provide a unique perception of the boat: a continuous, wide, and inviting platform, comparable to the larger catamarans.
The influence of organic architecture resonates in the interior volumes. Attractive moulded wood emphasizes the smooth curves of the interior furnishings, designed with care by Nauta. Once again, the Italian design firm combines elegance and functionality and offers us two versions of this catamaran.
PERFORMANCE AND EASE OF USE
The mast being moved further aft offers many advantages on a cruising catamaran: a self-tacking genoa for ease of use,
- a larger foretriangle for a greater choice of downwind sails,
- a shorter boom for ease of maneuvering,
- a mainsail that is broader near the head, taking advantage of the less turbulent wind for a real improvement in performance,
- re-centering of the weight, which greatly reduces pitching.
fleet information 2022
|01.01. - 22.04.||3.160 €|
|23.04. - 27.05.||4.660 €|
|28.05. - 01.07.||6.960 €|
|02.07. - 02.09.||8.460 €|
|03.09. - 30.09.||6.960 €|
|01.10. - 14.10.||4.660 €|
|15.10. - 31.12.||3.160 €|
|End Cleaning||250 €|
|Stand Up Paddling (SUP)||120 €|
|Motor f. Dinghy (bis 39 ft.)||75 €|
|Blister (Gr: 31,32,34,36,39,45||90 - 175 €|
|Skipper / day||180 €|
|Hostess / day||160 €|
|savety net||90 - 250 €|
|extra add on linen, towels||10 €|
|Discounts (max. 15%):||early booking (until 31.01.): 5 %, 3 weeks-charter: 5 %, 4 weeks-charter: 10 %|
|Standard inventory:||Bimini, Roll-Reff Groß/Genua (cats: battened main sail), Autopilot, electr. windlass, VHF. GPS-chart plotter in the cockpit, AIS RX from 2015, life raft, autom. life wests outside shower, dinghy, black water tank, towels, linen, fidge, UKW-Radio/CD/Bluetooth Soundsystem up 2015, Inverter (to be asked)|
|Boat hand over:||Saturday starting 03 p.m.|
|Arrival base station:||Friday until 05 p.m., stay on board until Saturday included|
- 12 guests
- 4 cabins
- 16 knots
- Boat Type: Yacht
- Guests: 12
- Cabins: 4
- Speeds: 16 knots
- Beam: 7.70m / 25'3''
- Draft: 1.25m / 4'1''
- Interior Design: Nauta Design
- Length Overall: 12.80m / 42'
- Mast Clearance: 20.65m / 67'9''
- Light Displacement (EEC): 12.1 t / 26 681 Lbs
- Sail Area: 90 m² / 968 sq.ft
- Full-Batten Mainsail: 55m² / 592 sq.ft
- Square Top Mainsail (opt.): 59m² / 635 sq.ft
- Selftacking Jib: 35m² / 377 sq.ft
- Code 0 (opt.) : 68m² / 732 sq.ft
- Engine - Standard: 2 x 45 CV / 2 x 45 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 300 l / 79 US gal
- Fresh Water Capacity : 300 l / 79 US gal
- Berths: 6 to 12
- CE Certification: A12 / B14 / C20 / D30